Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Torsion Testing Machine||Model:||ETT202|
|Sample Range:||φ6-φ20mm||Torque Range:||2-200Nm|
Torsion Testing Machine 200Nm Torstion Test for Metal Nonmetal
This series torsion testing machine is mainly used for performing torsion test on metal, nonmetal and compound materials
Standard: ASTM A938
This test method describes the torsion (or twist) testing of metallic wire.
The values stated in U.S. customary units are to be regarded as the standard. The SI equivalents of U.S. customary units may be approximate.
This standard does not purport to address all of the safety concerns, if any, associated with its use. It is the
responsibility of the user of this standard to establish appropriate safety and health practices and determine the applicability of regulatory limitations prior to use.
This International standard specifies a method for determining the ability of metallic wire of diameter or characteristic dimension 0.1mm to 10mm inclusive to undergo plastic deformation during simple torsion in one direction.
1. WANCE offers a full range of torsion testing machines in capacities from 50 to 3000 Nm.
2. The weighing head with its strain gage torque sensor is mounted on a moveable unit, which can position on the rails to accommodate specimens of varying lengths.
3. This series belong to bench top with floor based and are furnished with heavy duty slotted steel bed rails that are normally lies on the test bed, the standing support bed and the slotted steel rail are solid integral frame. These sliding rollers allow the moveable unit to compensate for any changes in specimen length during loading.
4. All torsion testers feature our patented bi-directional grips, which assure slip-free specimen clamping regardless of the twist direction. With these precision-machined universal grips, loads can be applied in both directions without changing grips.
5. Professional test software carries out closed loop control and torsion test data analysis and capturing, and also showing the material behavior throughout the test.
|Max torque (Nm)||200|
|Torque range (Nm)||2-200|
|Calibration Accuracy||Class 1 / Class 0.5|
|Torque accuracy||±1%(Class 1)/ ±0.5%(class 0.5)|
|Torque resolution(Nm)||1/500000 of max torque|
|Torsion angle (°)||0-10000|
|Torsion angle accuracy||±1.0%|
|Resolution of torsion angle between gauge length (°)||0.0045|
|accuracy of torsion angle between gauge length||±1.0%|
|Speed (°/min)||6 -720|
|Speed accuracy||±1.0% of set speed|
|Distance between clamping grips (mm)||650|
|Specimen diameter between gauge length (mm)||Φ6-Φ20|
|Motor Power (Kw)||1|
|Power requirements||220±10%VAC /50Hz|