3 Point Rebar Bend Rebend Testing Machine Flat Specimen Thickness 50mm Astm A615
Detailed Product Description
||3-phase, 380V, 50Hz
WANCE HBT is specially designed to test bend-resistance performance of reinforced rolling steel bars, building steel reinforcements and steel pipes which completely meet the requirements of ASTM A615 A615M, ISO 7438 and other international and national specifications.
Generally, the deformed and plain carbon steel bars for concrete reinforcement in cut lengths shall withstand being bent around a pin without cracking on the outside radius of the bent portion.
- Model: HBT165C
- This type of testing machine is designed to perform bending test on metallic materials, like rod steel, plate steel, and rebar.
- Bidirectional hydraulic loading, easy to bend specimen with diameter less than 40mm to 180°.
- Hand wheel drives bidirectional screw lead to adjust the support span; the support roller is self-lock; Plug-in type mandrel is simple to change.
- LCD control panel real-time displays displacement and speed.
- Speed is adjustable which fully complies with Clause 6.3 in standard ISO 7438:2005. In case of dispute, a testing rate of (1±0.2)mm/s should be used.
- Real-time display of angle is easy for different angle bending test.
Structure and working principal
- This machine is designed with a vertical structure, easy to operate.
- Vertical design is easy to clear peel-off scraps from rebar during test.
- During test, vertical cylinder drives the mandrel to bend the specimen nearly 180 ° and return, and the horizontal cylinder drives the two supports to bend specimen exact 180°.
- Span adjustment is by trapezium lead screw, no need of locking nut.
- Encoder is for speed measurement and valve for speed adjustment, fully meeting the speed requirement for dispute test.