Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Torsion Testing Machine||Sample Diameter:||M12-M56|
|Sample Type:||Bolt||Maximum Force:||10000Nm|
Torsion Testing Machine fasteners torque testing 10000Nm M12-M56 ETT104A
ETT - A series of bolts, torsion testing machine is the company has introduced international advanced technology, independent research and development of A new generation of bolt twisting test equipment, used for the torque coefficient of threaded connection vice and fastening axial force test test, can also be related to the tighten torque and axial force test.
(1) torque measurement adopts high - precision and high - stability torque sensor.
(2) the transmission system is driven by ac servo motor, and the speed is not adjustable.
(3) during the operation of the machine, the speed is stable, not changing with the load, and can exert torque directly and backwards.
(4) there is overload protection function.The machine stops and warns when the load is 110% of the rated load.
(5) it has an emergency stop button and can be self-locked.
(6) the sample protection function can automatically eliminate the initial clamping force of the sample
(1) the measured resolution of force and deformation reaches 1/500000 of the full range;
(2) the sampling frequency can be as high as 120Hz;
(3) DSP system platform based on high-end industrial control is integrated, measured and controlled, with more powerful functions and more stable performance;
(4) using force, deformation and displacement three closed-loop control, automatic switching between control rings and smooth transition.The control algorithm adopts the advanced adaptive PID control algorithm, without the complicated PID parameter setting, and the novice can easily complete the professional test tasks.
(5) 24bit A/D high precision data acquisition channel with advanced digital filtering technology, the collection data is more accurate, stable and reliable;
(6) high speed photoelectric encoder (5MHz) signal acquisition channel can be used to select more output light code signal measurement accessories;
(7) plug and play interface, convenient to extend various measurement accessories;
(8) it is designed with a large scale programmable digital integrated circuit, which is small in size, low in power consumption, low in heat, and more stable and reliable working characteristics.
Standard: ISO16047, BS EN 14399-2, GB/T 1231, GB/T 3623
ISO16047-Fasteners — Torque/clamp force testing
fasteners and related parts.
It is applicable, basically, to bolts, screws, studs and nuts made of carbon steel and alloy steel, whose mechanical properties are specified in ISO 898-1, ISO 898-2 or ISO 898-6, having ISO metric threads with thread sizes M3 to M39. It is also applicable to the combination of other externally and internally threaded fasteners with a triangular ISO thread according to ISO 68-1. It is not applicable to set screws and similar threaded fasteners that are not under tensile stresses, nor to screws which form their own mating thread or threaded fasteners having additional self-locking features. Unless otherwise agreed, the tests are carried out at room temperature. However, tests carried out under
standard conditions are made at a temperature of 10 °C to 35 °C. This method allows determination of the tightening characteristics of threaded fasteners and related parts.
|Maximum torque||10000 Nm|
|Torque measurement range||100-10000 Nm|
|Torque reading accuracy||±1%|
|Torque resolution||1/500000 of maximum torque|
|Torsion speed accuracy||±1.0% of reading|
|Distance between grips||650 mm|
|Power consumption||5 kW|