Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Compression Testing Machine||Model:||HCT306A|
|Max Force:||3000KN||Column Spacing:||540mm|
|Max. Compression Spacing:||320mm||Compression Platen:||φ300mm|
Compression Testing Machine Servo-Hydraulic Control Cement Concrete Mortar 3000kN
This series of compression testing machine is widely used for compression strength determination of cement, concrete and rock. Equipped with optional fixtures and measurement devices, it can be used for concrete splitting tensile test and flexure test.
CS1, ASTM C39, AASHTO T22, GB/T 50081(Part 6)
This test method covers determination of compressive strength of cylindrical concrete specimens such as molded cylinders and drilled cores. It is limited to concrete having a unit weight in excess of 50 lb/ft3 [800 kg/m3].
The values stated in either inch-pound or SI units are to be regarded separately as standard. The SI units are shown in brackets. The values stated in each system may not be exact equivalents; therefore, each system shall be used independently of the other. Combining values from the two systems may result in nonconformance with the standard.
1. The system can return automatically, the oil cylinder can return the original position via manual or automatically after finishing testing
2. Imported encoder mounted on the seat is for position measurement of piston with high accuracy
3. Imported servo valve provides high stability and reliability
1.Built-in load cell is assembled inside the piston for direct measurement with high accuracy
2.High precise load cell measures and captures sensitively tension and compression force, high accuracy load measurement resolution reaches 1/500000 with no steps.
3.American brand load cell ensures high precision and repeatability.
(1) modular design: TestPilot_HCT USES modular design to divide the software into several modules to facilitate the upgrading and sub-permission management.
(2) diversified upgrading methods: the upgrading method of TestPilot_HCT is: download the upgrade package online;Customer service;Mailing CD;Customers upgrade themselves.
(3) open programming: TestPilot_HCT USES open programming, and customers can design software according to their own needs.
(4) test plan: the user can through the wizard for each test easily personalized design, test before the user is simply select the applicable test plan, test control parameters, method of data processing and printing projects have been set to complete as required.
(5) the test report can be programmed: the user can set the header footer, select the curve type and print the output item before the report output.
(6) on-line setting: can configure 8 load sensors or 8 extensimeter. In the same program, the user will only need to select the current sensor and extension meter before the test.
(7) unit conversion: internal integration (load: N, KGF and lb;Deformation: mm and in), the user can be switched at any time during the test.And can add new unit conversion mechanism according to user's need.
(8) graphical function: users can choose any curve to compare.And provide any size printout function.The curve enlarges function, the user can achieve the translation of the amplification curve by dragging the mouse in the area.The curve printing function enables the user to print all the visible curves in any size and position.The software can display three curves simultaneously, which can automatically calculate feature points and display feature points.
(9) full automatic intelligence: no need to choose a file, no preset maximum stress, maximum coordinates, coordinate system automation switch, always see the complete curve.
(10) print preview: print preview function, like OFFICE software, makes you feel more relaxed.
(11) multi-combination query data function: the user can query the data of the previous experiments through multi-condition combination, which can greatly facilitate the comparison between the data and the query of historical data.
(12) the test results are fine tuning: users can customize some key parameters to fine-tune the test results, such as the starting point of the self-defined elastic segment can be used to find the corresponding elastic modulus and other data.
(13) data statistics function: users can select the corresponding data statistics items according to their own requirements.
(14) data output: the test data can be exported to Excel to facilitate user analysis of test data.
(15) multi-step test control scheme: the test scheme can be set according to the user's different test requirements.
(16) automatic switching control mode: in the case of stress rate control, the control mode of the displacement rate can be automatically changed according to the test of the material.
(17) curve analysis: the software can automatically mark the feature points on the curve, and users can use the mouse to enlarge, move, traverse, modify the feature point operation, curve print, etc.
|Calibration accuracy||Class 1|
|Force range||1% ~ 100%FS|
|Frame structure||One body casting|
|Column spacing (mm)||540|
|Maximum compression space (mm)||320|
|Platen adjustment||Spacing block|
|Compression platens (mm)||Φ300|
|Actuator (piston) stroke (mm)||140|
|Actuator (piston) maximum up speed (mm/min)||60|
|Actuator (piston) maximum down speed (mm/min))||160|
|Force loading speed (kN/s)||0.02%~2%FS/s|
|Frame dimension (LxWxH) (mm)||700×530×1505|
|Power supply||3-phase 380VAC±10%|
|Power consumption (kw)||5|
|Hydraulic Power Unit dimension (LxWxH) (mm)||500x880x930|
|0il tank volume (L)||80|
|Total weight (kg)||2500|